Bunker Trader position for Malik Supply A/S
Malik Supply A/S is recruiting a qualified and result oriented Bunker Trader to support the continued growth and development of the company.
The position will have focus on our growth outside Northern Europe. Candidates with proven results will be preferred.
As an experienced professional in international sales you are familiar with B-to-B sales and have your own ambition and ideas of how to develop a client portfolio. You are comfortable in dealing with clients seeking your advise and assistance on complicated matters.
Your motivations and qualifications:
- Experience from International sales
- You have completed your upper secondary education (sales/marketing)
- An interest in sales and negotiation
- Computer proficient
- Able to travel and work independently
- Positive, proactive, responsible
Your job conditions:
- Attractive salary matching your performance
- Minimum 40 days per annum travelling
- Work location: Fredericia
- Benefits matching the position
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Applications can be e-mailed to email@example.com no later than 23.8 2021. Selected people will be notified directly.